- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
JJC Transportation On Time, LLC
Our goal is to provide quality transportation to all of our clients in a timely manner.
By proceeding with booking I agree with cancellation policy, terms & conditions.
When booking your appointment, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to our other patients/clients. In order to be respectful of clients, please call us in advance.
We require 24-48 Hours advance notice for cancellations. Appointments are in high demand, and your advanced notice will allow another patient access to that appointment time.
Will result in NO REFUND/ FULL CHARGE.
Cancellations made 24 hours in advance will receive a 100% refund.
Per Policy no companion allowed unless a CNA or caregiver.